BANANA APPLE BREAD EGGLESS
Banana Apple bread is great for breakfast with fruits and nuts infused in it with the goodness of whole wheat flour. It’s fat free and egg free moist bread. Over ripe banana adds more taste to this….whenever I see black dotted bananas on my counter I don’t have any second thought either to prepare this bread or banana walnut muffins. You can also add grated zucchini instead of Apple & then again it’s a fruit & vegetable combo breakfast bread. I love the cinnamon flavor,so I add little extra cinnamon & moist texture of this bread.
If you love to taste this recipe then before preparing it click the like & follow button. Also tag me on Instagram @abysenthil27.
- Whole meal flour/All purpose flour-1 cup (either one or a combo can be used)
- Banana – 1, over ripe
- Apple -1 (I used royal gala)
- Unrefined raw sugar – 5 tablespoons or less
- Extra virgin coconut oil – 2 tablespoons
- Milk -1/4 cup ( non dairy milk can be replaced)
- Vanilla extract/essence -1/2 teaspoon
- Baking powder -1/2 teaspoon
- Baking soda – 1/4 teaspoon
- Cinnamon powder -1 teaspoon or less
- Nutmeg/jaifal powder -1/4 teaspoon
- Salt a pinch
- Finely chopped walnut & pistachio ( tutti-frutti & dates can also be added)
-In a mixing bowl add all the dry ingredients except finely chopped nuts. Mix well & keep aside. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
-Blend together sliced banana, milk, coconut oil & vanilla extract.
-Add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients and give it a gentle stir.
-Grate half of the Apple & I want my bread to be chunkier so I keep half of the Apple & cut it in to chunks. If you don’t want chunky bread then grate the whole apple just before adding to the mixture.
-Add the grated/ cubed Apple & finely chopped nuts & tutti-frutti & mix well.
-Pour the mixture into the greased & lined loaf pan. Bake it for almost 25 – 30 minutes at 175 degrees. Allow it to be in the pan for another 10 minutes & then take out & slice.
Nothing is more delightful than eating fresh bread……hot out of the oven.
Enjoy having a healthy breakfast!!