TORTILLA PANEER PINWHEEL -BAKED
Pinwheels are the most inviting Appetizer /snack and that too with paneer stuffing, definitely is the exciting one. On seeing the whole wheat tortillas in the pantry, an idea struck my mind that why don’t I use this as a base and tried. It turned into a super exciting snack…..ever. Paneer is an inevitable ingredient in our house as it has the charm to attract everyone. I hope you all would love this and try. If it is so please click the like and follow button at the bottom of this page. Also tag me on Instagram @ abysenthil27.
- Whole wheat Tortilla – 4 ( any tortilla of your choice)
- Crumbled Paneer – 1 cup
- Finely chopped onion – 1
- Finely chopped bell peppers – 1/2 cup, all colors or any two of your choice & availability
- Ginger garlic paste -1/2 tablespoon
- soya sauce – 1/4 teaspoon
- chilly garlic sauce – 1/2 teaspoon
- crushed black pepper – 1/2teaspoon
- Finely chopped coriander- 1 tablespoon
- salt to taste
– In a mixing bowl, add paneer, onion, bell peppers, ginger garlic paste, sauces , salt and pepper and mix well. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
– Spread this mixture evenly on top of the whole wheat tortilla and roll tightly. To seal, make a thick paste of all purpose flour /maida with water. Apply it at the end of the roll and seal it. Refregirate for 15 minutes. Then slice it in to half inch pieces and arrange it on the lined and greased baking tray.
-Bake this for 15 minutes or less and then flip all the pinwheels to the other side and bake it for another 10 minutes. If it isn’t crispy then keep it in the tray for 5 minutes and then serve it with green chutney or sweet tamarind chutney. Definitely it’s a crowd puller in the kids party.