EGG FREE BANANA COCONUT MUFFINS
Banana coconut muffins are completely a breakfast muffin which satisfies in every need for the meal.I’m completely dedicated to making healthy and incredibly tasty foods. This moist Banana muffins have ripe banana, desiccated coconut, brown sugar, honey, mixed nuts and whole meal flour. Muffins are the best and sweet way to show someone you love and care a lot, a delicious reminder and no words needed. This simple recipe needs just 30 minutes including baking and preparation time which ends up in a healthy breakfast for the family…..best for lunch boxes with some juice or fresh fruits or can be taken as snacks. Here’s the slide show of the preparation.
If you love this recipe then scroll down a bit and click like button and tag me on Instagram @abysenthil27.
- Ripe bananas – 2
- whole meal flour/ whole wheat flour/ multigrain flour -1/2 cup
- All purpose flour – 1/2 cup
- Desiccated coconut – 1/2 cup
- Unrefined cane sugar -1/2 cup ( brown sugar or Demerara can also be used)
- Thick yogurt – 1/4 cup
- Any vegetable oil – 1/4 cup
- Honey- 2 tablespoon
- Vanilla extract/ essence -1/2 teaspoon
- Finely chopped mixed nuts -3 to 4 tablespoons
- Baking powder -1/2 teaspoon
- Baking soda – 1/4 teaspoon
Milk at room temperature – 2 tablespoon
– In a bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients and keep aside. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
– In a blender/ mixer, add sliced banana, yogurt, oil and sugar and mix well.
-Add the dry ingredients mixture to the wet one and give it a fine stir. Now add honey and milk. To adjust the batter consistency, if needed add more milk.
-Scoop the batter and put it onto the lined or greased muffin tray. Bake it for 15 to 18 minutes at 175 degrees or until it passes the tooth pick test. Let the muffins be in the tray for 2 more minutes and then transfer it to the wire rack. Healthy breakfast is ready to serve.