ALMOND COOKIES EGGLESS
I’m very much excited when it comes to baking….the whole house smells like bakery,so relishing & refreshing. These protein enriched cookies not only have the goodness of almonds but also the highly fibrous multigrain atta. Instead of milk I’ve added whipping cream which gives a rich taste. On the whole it’s a nutrient rich crumble & crunchy treat for all. This can be stored in an airtight container for two weeks.
If you love this cookies then scroll down a bit to click like and follow button and tag me on Instagram @Abysenthil27.
- Whole wheat flour/ All purpose flour/ Multigrain flour – 3/4 cup
- Almond powder -1/2 cup
- Granulated/castor sugar -1/2 cup
- Butter -2 tablespoon
- Whipping cream – 2 tablespoon ( Full cream milk can also be used)
- Baking powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- salt a pinch
- Vanilla essence -1/2 teaspoon
- Silvered almonds for topping
- If you don’t have almond powder, then grind the whole almonds into a fine powder. I did so.
- I’ve tried with multigrain atta/flour and the taste is amazing. I’ve already tried with whole wheat flour which also tastes so good. Depends on the availability you can choose any one flour.
- Mix the dry ingredients together and keep aside.
- In a bowl add softened butter, sugar and whisk well to form a creamy texture. Then add whipping cream or milk and vanilla essence and whisk again.
- Now add the dry ingredients mixture to this whisked mix and give it a fine stir. If you want to adjust the consistency, then add milk instead of water. Make it into a dough.
- Then scoop a little dough to make it into a ball & flatten it. Top up with silvered almonds, if you wish.
- Arrange it on the lined or greased baking tray and bake it for 13 to 15 minutes at 160 degrees(it may vary depends on the oven). Let it be in the tray for another 2 to 3 minutes and then transfer it to wire rack. It becomes crispy once it cools down and store it in an airtight container.