STRAWBERRY MUFFINS EGGLESS
Strawberries are the top rated among the most favourite berries especially with kids. Strawberry preserves/ jam is always on the list when I go for grocery shopping. Love this hearty, tangy, sweety, juicy, vibrant and adorable red berry and out of this love I wanted to make muffins and cakes. It’s simple to bake within 45 minutes. This time I tried frosting with whipping cream, sugar and strawberry extract. I didn’t add vanilla essence as I like the way it is. Here’s the slideshow of the step by step preparation.
If you love this muffins then click the like button and tag me on Instagram @ Abysenthil27
- All purpose flour – 3/4 cup
- Granulated sugar/ powdered sugar -1/2 cup
- Strawberry – 6 to 8
- Thick yogurt – 1/4 cup
- Any vegetable oil – 1/4 cup ( I used canalo oil)
- Baking powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Baking soda – 1/4 teaspoon
- whipping cream -1/2 cup
- castor / powdered sugar- 1/4 cup
- Strawberry extract – 2 tablespoon
- Vanilla essence – 1/2 teaspoon
- Make a paste by grinding the strawberry in a mixer/blender & keep aside. Preheat the oven at 180 for 10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, add oil, yogurt and sugar and whisk for 2 to 3 minutes until it’s creamy.
- Then sieve the flour, baking powder & baking soda and give a fine stir.
- Now add the strawberry extract and give it a fine stir.
- Scoop the batter into the lined muffin moulds. Tap slightly & gently, the top with wet spoon to avoid cracking while baking. Bake it for 15 to 18 minutes or until it passes the tooth pick test. Let the muffins be in the tray for 3 minutes and then transfer it to the wire rack for cooling.
- For frosting, using the electric beater, whip the cream, sugar and strawberry extract for 3 to 4 minutes at high speed, until it forms a thick consistency.(peak consistency). Using a piping bag frost the muffins & decorate.
- Enjoy the delicious fruit muffin.