SPICY GREEN YOGURT DIP
Dip/ chutneys are the best accompaniments for a dish & it enhances the taste of the main dish. Likewise idli/ dosa/ wraps/patties/frankies/ upma/ pongal should be served with dip/ chutney of our choice and taste. It’s an integral part of any cuisine especially Indian cuisine. And we are free to innovative our own dip/ chutney. This one is a very common dip used to serve with patties or pappad. Usually dips are simple to make and flavourful.
- Coriander leaves- 1/2 cup tightly packed
- Few mint leaves
- Green chilli -1 or 2
- Garlic pod -1
- Roasted jeera / jeera powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Thick yogurt / Greek yogurt – 3 tablespoons
- chat masala, a pinch (optional)
- salt preferably Himalayan pink salt
In a mixer / blender add all the above mentioned ingredients and grind into a fine paste. Serve this spicy,colorful & flavourful dip with any kind of patties, wraps and frankies or even with stuffed parathas.