LEMON COOKIES – EGGLESS
Being a true lemon lover , this melt in the mouth, a rich and redolent cookies are the irresistible treat….. which has the perfect hint of lemon in every bite…..so refreshing & perfect for the spring season. This cookies are really a delicious treat with simple ingredients. Lemon zest spreads the flavor while baking and the whole house smells so good.
I’m pretty sure that you all are going to love this cookies and with that relishing moment, just scroll down a bit and click like and follow buttons and send me your comments and tag me on Instagram @ Abysenthil27.
🍋 1 cup of all purpose flour
🍋 1 1/2 tablespoon of corn flour
🍋 3 tablespoon of unsalted butter
🍋 1/3 cup of powdered sugar ( can be reduced )
🍋 2 tablespoons of finely chopped almonds
🍋 2 tablespoons of lemon zest
🍋 1 or 2 tablespoons of any vegetable oil
🍋 1/2 tablespoon of vanilla extract
🍋 salt a pinch
🍋 1 tablespoon of water, if required to make it as a dough
– Sieve the dry ingredients and keep it aside. Preheat the oven to the maximum for 10 minutes.
– In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together by using the hand blender. It takes about 20 to 30 seconds
– Mix in lemon zest and vanilla extract.
– Slowly add in the flour mixture and stir gently. Now add the almonds and oil. Mix well to make it as a dough. If needed you can add a tablespoon of water, not more than that.
– Cover the dough with the cling wrap and chill for 20 to 30 minutes.
– Then roll it into small balls and then flatten it to make cookies.
– Arrange them 2 inch apart on the lined baking tray.
– Bake the cookies for 12 to 14 minutes at 175 degrees C.
– Coating it with powdered sugar when the cookies are mild heat gives an extra glaze .
Enjoy every bite!!