Milk is an incredible ingredient which goes well with almost all sweets/ desserts and added to the extra taste and flavour. Being an obsessor, I’ve always inclined to this eggless milk muffins……. Love that incomparable creamy texture and tantalising taste…..not only with kids, everyone couldn’t stop themselves from taking one extra muffin. The very interesting part is while preparing itself you will enjoy the flavour and silky soft texture of the batter…..creamy and fluffy.
Here comes the slideshow 🙂…..
I know very well that you’re also going to adore this muffins as I’m and with that happy feeling just scroll down to click like and follow buttons and share your sweet comments. Take a risk of tagging your muffin picture on Instagram at Abysenthil27.
🌟 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
🌟 200 ml of sweetened condensed milk
🌟 3 tablespoons of butter
🌟 3/4 cup milk at room temperature
🌟 3 tablespoons of milk powder, full cream
🌟 1 teaspoon baking powder
🌟 1/2 teaspoon of sodium bi carbonate/ baking soda
🌟 3 to 4 tablespoons, mixture of silvered almonds and pistachios.
This will come around 12 to 15 small muffins of 9.5 cm cups.
– Whisk gently, the butter and sweetened condensed milk for a while until it’s creamy. If you’re using electric beater , then beat it for not more than 2 minutes.
– Sieve the flour, baking powder and baking soda together.
– Gently add this dry ingredients mixture to the wet mixture. To adjust the consistency add milk, not once at a time. Add slowly.
– Now finally add the milk powder and give it a nice stir by cut and fold method.
– Line up the muffin tray and pour the batter into the cups. Sprinkle the silvered almond and pistachio on top.
– Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 180 degrees and bake the muffins for almost 20 to 25 minutes. The whole house smells so milky.