SPROUTED GREEN GRAM PATTIES
This is a highly proteinaceous patties and gluten free. I can proudly say that this is completely developed by me. Mostly kids won’t like sprouts and to attract them I’ve prepared this delectable snack and it becomes an Instant hit. In this I’ve added oats to give softness and to absorb water content, semolina to have an amazing texture, cottage cheese gives the wonderful taste that kids would love and mint leaves to satisfy my green craving and cabbage added to the wonderful texture of this patties.Definitely give it a try and send me your valuable comments, apart from clicking the like and follow buttons at the end of this page. Take a risk of tagging your patties picture on Instagram at Abysenthil27. I would be happy to see your tag.
Here’s the slideshow of step by step procedure.
💥 Sprouted green gram/ moong bean – 1/2 cup
💥 Quick cooking oatmeal, powdered – 1/2 cup
💥 Semolina – 1/2 cup
💥 Cottage cheese / crumbled paneer – 1/4 cup
💥 Yogurt -1/4 cup
💥 Roasted peanut powder – 1 tablespoon
💥 Cabbage & Onion finely chopped – 1/4 cup each
💥 Finely chopped mint leaves – 2 tablespoons
💥 Ginger garlic paste – 1 teaspoon
💥 Green chilli – 1 or 2
💥 Black pepper powder -1/4 teaspoon
💥 Roasted jeera powder – 1/2 teaspoon
💥 Baking powder – a pinch
💥 salt to taste
💥 Any vegetable oil for shallow frying, preferably olive oil.
– In a mixing bowl add all the dry ingredients and vegetables.
– In a mixer / blender , add green chilli and sprouts and make it into a coarse paste.
– Now add all the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients mixture with the sprouts paste and mix well. To adjust the dough consistency , if needed add oatmeal powder.
– Heat a thick bottomed pan or griddle, pour some oil and fry the patties dipped in the bread crumbs, at low flame. After 3 to 4 minutes flip it to the other side and cook well.
– Serve this protein enriched delicious patties with any dip / ketchup/ chutneys. I like to have without any dip. It’s amazingly softer and tastier….. Melting in my mouth.