BAKED STUFFED APRICOT
Apricots are powerhouse of nutrients but in our house it’s the least invited fruit. Now only we started having dried apricots. With a whole lot of courage, trying to do something I brought home these fresh Apricots. I’ve got the idea to make a trial for baked stuffed apricots from Martha Stewart’s ……just took 20 to 25 minutes to prepare this saporous snack.
If you like this adaptation then don’t forget to like, follow and comment long with tagging of your baked apricots picture on Instagram at Abysenthil27.
🍑 Fresh Apricots – 10
🍑 Digestive light biscuits- 4
🍑 Almond powder – 2 tablespoons
🍑 Melted butter – 2 tablespoons
🍑 Maple syrup or honey – 2 tablespoons
– Cut the ripe apricots into half , lengthwise and pits removed. Keep aside.
– Powder the digestive biscuits. Any unsweetened biscuits can be used.
– In a bowl mix together the powdered biscuits, melted butter, almond powder and maple syrup and make it like a cookie dough.
– Now fill the mixture into the cavity of halved apricots and arrange it in the lined or greased baking tray .
– preheat the oven at 175 degrees and bake it for 10 to 12 minutes .
– Delicious….Saporous fruit cookie is ready to have. Definitely a healthy snack.