COFFEE COOKIES EGGLESS
Delicious egg free biscuits are not hard to come by. Crispy coffee cookies are easy to make with simple ingredients and they have the universally loved flavor. I’ve used brown sugar, unrefined so the color has become slightly darker and the taste is so good.
if you love this then be kind enough to scroll down and click the like and follow button and send your valuable comment. Be little generous to tag your cookies pic on Instagram at Abysenthil27.
- All purpose flour – 1 cup
- sugar /brown sugar/ demerara – 1/3 cup
- Instant coffee powder – 1 tablespoon
- Butter – 1/3 cup
- Baking Powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Milk -1/4 cup , to adjust the dough consistency
- Combine instant coffee with one or two tablespoons of hot water to make it like a decoction and keep aside.
- Whisk sugar and butter together until it becomes soft. To this add the decoction and mix well. Then add the flour and baking powder and mix well to have a smooth and soft dough.
- if needed add milk a little to adjust the consistency. Roll the dough into 1/4 inch thickness and cut it into desired shapes.
- Arrange them in the lined or greased baking tray and bake it in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes at 175 degrees.
- Great with coffee or tea.