Oatmeal Coconut Cookies
When it comes to snacking, always cookies are the one in my priority list and homemade cookies does have its own charisma. This cookies are very easy to bake even the novice bakers can get it right….with a hint of honey and coconut flavor and an amazingly wonderful texture, crispy outer layer and chewy inside. It’s a big hit among our family and friends.
If you love this then please do like and follow me and send your valuable comments as your gift. Be generous to extend your warmth by tagging your cookies pic on Instagram at Abysenthil27.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup quick cooking oatmeal
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup unsalted melted butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 to 4 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup of milk at room temperature ,if needed to adjust the dough consistency.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk gently all the dry ingredients and keep aside.
- Melt the honey, butter and sugar in a saucepan at medium heat or microwave for 2 minutes and allow it cool.
- Then mix it with the dry ingredients and make it as dough. If needed adjust the consistency with milk by adding a little.
- Roll into a small balls and place them an inch apart on the lined or greased baking tray as it tends to spread a little.
- Preheat the oven and bake the cookies at 180 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
- These cookies might be chewy once it’s out of the oven & eventually it becomes crispy. Over cooking might burn the cookies.
Hope you all would love to bake these awesomely flavored crispy cookies. It’s a hit among my friends.