In recent days, pizza is a regular visitor in many of our houses. So I think this post will definitely give confidence to prepare your own customised pizza in a very simple and easy method and you can choose any kind of toppings as per your wish and creative mood. Before this I tried making pizza with the store bought pizza base. But making one on your own is really a wonderful and joyful experience.
After having your soft and flavourful homemade pizza pls find time to appreciate my effort and I will be happy if you tag me on Instagram with your pizza.
🍕All purpose flour / pizza flour -3 cups
🍕Active dry yeast – 2 tablespoon
🍕 Luke warm water -1 cup
🍕salt and sugar -1/2 tablespoon
🍕vegetable oil – 2 tablespoons
🍕Dried herbs, mixed – 1 tablespoon
🍕Red chilli flakes -1/2 tablespoon (optional)
🍕Mozzarella cheese, grated -3/4 cup
🍕pizza sauce -1 cup (readymade)
🍕olive oil – 2 tablespoons
🍕mixed vegetables – 1 cup
(It includes, sliced red onion, all color bell peppers, mushroom, pickled jalapeño , black or green olives)
– In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water and add sugar & 1/4 of salt &’dried herbs and mix gently. Allow it to stand for about 10 minutes until it’s creamy or frothy.
– In a mixing bowl, combine flour, the remaining salt and stir in the yeast mixture. Knead well until you get a smooth and elastic dough and add the vegetable oil. It might take 5 to 8 minutes.
– Lightly oil a large bowl, place the dough in the bowl & smear it with oil. Then cover it with damp cloth and keep it in a warm place ,allowing it to raise well until doubled in volume. It might take 45 minutes to 1 hour.
– Meanwhile slice the vegetables and grate the cheese.
– Preheat the oven at 400 deg C or max.
– After an hour, take the dough & punch well to release the air and divide it into two equal parts & spread on the pizza pan. Cover with sauce & the desired toppings. Spread a good amount of cheese and olive oil.if you want it little spicy then add chilli flakes before spreading the cheese.
– Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes, or until rust is golden brown.